Sunday 1 April 2012

Unfinished Projects Month!!! and a quick Grunt.

Oh dear…its finally happened, I have painted some 15mm Gruntz! About a year ago I got hold of some “gruntz” and a tank from Comstar and have had them sat around doing bugger all and what with Salute just around the corner I thought I would try my best to finish all those little side projects before I inevitably buy all kinds of stuff that seems like a good idea at the time but under the cold light of day was probably a bad idea (here’s lookin at you Dark Elf Blood Bowl Team!)




I now pronounce thee Unfinished Projects Month!!! don’t feel as though you have to do this, Unfinished Projects Month!!! Is basically the kick up the arse I need to get my modelling projects done and dusted as soon as possible, so if I don’t post in a while its because I’ll be busy painting/gluing/forging miniatures from stone and iron! (I made that last one up), but if you DO what to give it a go let me know, if not I’ll have to give it the old one man wolf pack treatment.

And now for some motivational 80s music.

3 comments:

  1. Very nice. I like that crater, too. Unfinished Projects Month sounds like a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Henry they look good :)

    When are you free on a Thursday at club and ill give you an intro game of Gruntz?

    Cheers Matt

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're looking good so they are. And it's a good idea. My friends and I that are travelling down to salute decided a couple of months ago to not buy any new figures before salute, to try and get through some of the lead mountain and it is working.

    ReplyDelete